Given that you have these ingredients on hand, these cookies are super easy to make any (or every) day of the week! Whip the dough up before dinner and have it ready to bake when it's time for dessert!
Golden and slightly crunchy with a soft gooey inside, these babies will satisfy any cookie lover!
Ingredients (12 cookies):
1/2 cup oat flour
1/2 cup almond flour
1/4 cup coconut flour
1/4 cup applesauce
1/3 cup maple syrup
1/4 cup tahini
3/4 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 tsp of salt
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/3 cup chocolate chips
1. Mix oat flour, almond flour, coconut flour, salt, and baking soda in a bowl and mix.
2. Add applesauce, maple syrup, tahini, and vanilla extract to the mixture and mix well until batter has been fully incorporated.
3. Fold in chocolate chips.
4. Cover the bowl and chill dough in the fridge for at least an hour.
5. Pre-heat your oven to 350 F.
6. Form 12 equal balls of dough and place on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper or a silicone mat.
7. Flatten cookies into cookie shapes slightly thicker than how you like them. They don't expand much in the oven!
8. Bake for 15 - 18 minutes and let rest for at least 5 minutes before enjoying!
I like to get many of my staples from Thrive Market - this saves me long drives to the grocery store and $$$ too of course! If you’d like to check it out for 30 days and get 25% off your first order, click here!
Don't forget to tag @datesanddimples when you try my recipes so I can check out your creations!